Financial markets, non-banks, and monetary policy transmission
1. Bank balance sheet constraints and mutual fund fragility, with V. Ivashina, WP 2023.
2. Do non-banks need access to the lender of last resort? Evidence from fund runs, with M. Hoerova, Nov 2020, updated Feb 2023. R&R at the Review of Financial Studies.
3. Non-bank liquidity provision to firms: Fund runs and central bank intervention, with G. Schepens, WP 2023.
- AFA 2023, EFA 2023
4. Fund Fragility: The role of investor base, with N. Allaire, and H. Hoerova, WP 2023.
- AFA 2024
5. Investor heterogeneity and large scale asset purchases, with V. De Falco, WP 2023.
6. Is the bond market competitive? Evidence from the ECB’s asset purchase programme, with S. Corradin, and P. Collin-Dufresne, WP 2023
- EFA 2023
7. The (re)allocation of bank risk, with G. Bekaert, WP 2020.
- EFA 2018
8. Competition among high-frequency traders and market quality, WP 2013, updated 2020.
9. Asymmetry matters: A high-frequency risk-reward trade-off, with B. Buchwalter and R. Tédongap, WP 2012.
1. Sovereign to corporate risk spillovers, with P. Augustin, H. Boustanifar and J. Schnitzler, 2018, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 50 (5), 857-891.
- Research Bulletin (2018)
2. Bank to sovereign risk spillovers across borders: Evidence from the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment with B. Schwaab, 2018, Journal of Empirical Finance, Vol. 49, 247-262.
Other Papers / Discussion Papers:
1. The Climate and the Economy, with B. Mackowiak, D. Marques-Ibanez, C. Olovsson, A. Popov, D. Porcellacchia, and G. Schepens, ECB WP (2023)
2. Financial markets and green innovation, with P. Aghion, L. Boneva, L. Laeven, C. Olovsson, A. Popov, and E. Rancoita, ECB WP (2022)
- THE ECB BLOG (2022)
3. The ECB’s Asset Purchase Programme: An early assessment, with P. Andrade, F. de Fiore, P. Karadi, and O. Tristani, ECB WP (2016)
4. The reanchoring channel of QE: The ECB Asset Purchase Programme and long-term inflation expectations, with P. Andrade, F. de Fiore, P. Karadi, and O. Tristani, WP (2016);
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this website are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank or the Eurosystem.